University of Fujairah will advance to become a quality and reputable higher education and research leader in the United Arab Emirates and beyond for socio-economic development of Fujairah and the UAE.
University of Fujairah is a quality higher education institution that:
- Provides quality multi-disciplinary educational programs for both working and non-working students in Fujairah, the neighboring regions, the UAE and other GCC countries.
- Provides learning opportunities for all potential students in the region and beyond using the most appropriate learning technologies.
- Builds competent innovators and business leaders for enhancing investment and employment in Fujairah.
- Fosters applied research and graduate studies and effectively contributes to the local and national communities.
- Student Centered: UoF is committed to students’ needs by responding quickly to changing conditions, and fulfilling their needs with careful consideration of their beliefs, culture and ethic
- Quality and Excellence: UoF will always seek to achieve, maintain and continuously improve quality standards of service that will satisfy stakeholders. The University System holds a strong commitment to high standards in all aspects of its educational activities, learning outcomes, and support services. It seeks to continuously strengthen the overall effectiveness of its operations.
- A caring community: All of us students/faculty/staff, helping one another grow.
- Leadership: The will to excel with integrity and the spirit that nothing is impossible.
- Responsibility: To serve as a catalyst for positive change in Fujairah and beyond.
- Integrity: The University System conducts its operations and makes its public representations in an ethical manner. It assesses its operations in an open and collaborative manner and practices fairness, honesty, and objectivity in dealing with others.
- Innovation: The University System seeks imaginative and effective solutions to its challenges and innovative ways to fulfill its mission.
- Collaboration: The University System seeks and nurtures partnerships with its constituents and the communities it serves in creating effective learning environments for all students.
- Provide a well-structured Smart Learning platform (Blended Learning) and develop courses.
- Enhance professional qualification of faculty, students and staff.
- Update existing academic programs to comply with the requirements of the QF-Emirates and fulfil the requirements of re-accreditation of all existing academic programs.
- Initiate new graduate and undergraduate academic programs that help accumulate knowledge and skills necessary for innovation and entrepreneurship for fostering investment and employment in the region and the UAE.
- Strengthen institutional community engagement.
- Enhance employer’s engagement and community relations.
- Develop areas of applied research that fosters innovation and entrepreneurship and contribute to investment and employment in Fujairah and the UAE.
- Improve the university’s research performance by national and international standards.
- Improve campus governance.
- Enhance cooperation and communication through campus.
- Increase the efficiency of campus operations.
- Enhance library services to effectively support teaching, learning and research.
- Increase the quality and size of faculty in all academic areas and develop ways to enable them to be highly productive in their core academic activities.