General Admission Policy:
- Applicants are admitted to UoF regardless of their origin, color, gender, disabilities or religion.
- The University treats all of its students equally and grants them the same rights and privileges.
- Any applicant is welcomed to apply to UoF; however in order to maintain its quality standards; applicants must meet program admission requirements as detailed below.
- Applications for admission should be submitted by the dates prescribed in the academic calendar.
- Applicant shall complete and sign an admission application
- All applications shall be reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis.
- All documents received by UoF in connection with applications for admission will become the property of the University. Under no circumstances will they be returned to the applicant, forwarded to another institution or duplicated for any other purpose.
- The Admission and Registration Department shall notify (in writing) the applicant about the final decision regarding his application.
- The University shall consider the certificates issued by other educational systems, only if they meet the conditions set by the Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research (Decrees No. 133 in 2004 and Decree No. 200 in 2005) University ‘s admission criteria.