- The Completion of a recognized baccalaureate degree in a discipline appropriate for the Master’s degree. A higher Diploma is not equivalent to a baccalaureate degree and does not qualify an applicant for admission to Master’s pro If the degree is awarded by a foreign university, an equivalency letter from the U.A.E. Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research recognizing the degree must be submitted. Applicants are required to submit an official transcript with an English translation (if necessary) from the university granting the degree. The transcript should indicate the degree and when it was received. If the transcript does not include this information, an official degree certificate must be submitted.
- The minimum TOEFL score is 550 on the Paper-based, 213 on the Computer- Based, or 79 on the Internet- Based test, or its equivalent in a standardized English language test, such as 6.0 IELTS or another standardized, internationally recognized test approved by the CAA, with the following exceptions:
- a native speaker of English who has completed his/her undergraduate education in an English- medium institution an in a country where English is the official language;
- an applicant with an undergraduate qualification from an English-medium institution who can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL score of 500 on the Paper-Based test, or its equivalent on another standardized test approved by the CAA, at the time of admission to his/her undergraduate program
- If the MBA candidate applicant has insufficient background in the functional areas of business, he/she will be enrolled in preparatory MBA remedial courses prior to the official enrollment in the MBA program The remedial courses cover principles of economics. Introduction to statistics, principles of management and principles of accounting. Students will be required to take the remedial courses in the subject areas in which they fail to demonstrate sufficient background for the specified remedial course as indicated by their undergraduate business program and/or their official undergraduate transcript.