On behalf of the faculty and staff, I welcome you to the College of Business Administration (CBA)!
Our mission is to equip students with the relevant broad base of knowledge and skills to make them competent and responsible leaders within the competitive and dynamic national and global business environment. We offer Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) general, and BBA major in Banking and Finance; and, Human Resource Management. Our curriculum is designed to keeping in view the needs of employers and building of the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude essential to our students’ career planning and success.
The College of Business Administration (CBA) has the pleasure to announce the launching of the MBA program. It is the first MBA program in the Eastern region of the UAE.
We are very fortunate to have talented faculty and dedicated staff that are always accessible and engaged in the continuous development of our students.
We are proud of the accomplishments of faculty and staff, and we are enthusiastic about our future!
Dr. Saif Eldin Mohamed Fadlalla
Acting Dean, CBA
College of Business Administration educates students from diverse backgrounds in the fundamental skills, knowledge, and practice of business administration to become productive managers and leaders in their respective fields. Our programs help develop practice-oriented specialists, innovative leaders and knowledge experts to deliver in a dynamic, ever changing business environment.
- Develop practice-oriented approach to learning and cultivating the continuous improvement model based on inputs from diverse stakeholders.
- Create and developing intellectual contributions that help in addressing contemporary issues of business community.
- Integrate curriculum initiatives with practical insights to advance management practice.
- Align curriculum with market demands and socio-economic factors incorporating flexible and innovative learning approaches.
- Enhance the reputation of undergraduate programs by improving quality and rankings.