Services Offered At UOF Library
- Information Gateway (Library Website): UOF Library has its own single gateway to access all Library resources & services from one point.
- Book Section: Contains 2600 printed books in all subject areas offered by the university.
- E-Resources: Library is subscribed to various online databases, which covers, E-books & Electronic Journals, professional development collection & current news etc.,
- Circulation Service: Circulation service provides issue/return / renewal / reservation for the library resources, and it also gives ready reference services to its users.
- Computer Lab: Library has a computer lab facility to access all online resources subscribed by the Library.
- Periodicals: Library has its own subscriptions of more than 10 printed peer reviewed journals/magazines, which users can refer for current news updates/ Scholarly research articles etc.
- OPAC(Online Public Access Catalogue): Library patrons can find out the availability status our UOF Library resources like, books, journals and other resources
- Inter-Library Loan: Library will have a tie-up with other universities for access to their library databases or other academic materials based on the library user request.
- Plagiarism Spectrum : UOF Library has a subscription of TURNITIN for originality checking and to prevent 10 types of plagiarism.
- Special Service: Photocopying, Scanning are all available at the Library Printing Center.
- The Library staff is committed to providing its patrons an update of the new collection and services they can avail in the library through the use bulletin/announcement board and an electronic presentation updated regularly in the library portal.
- The library shall organize orientation sessions for students to help them learn about the library services, code of conduct in the library, copyright, plagiarism and borrowing policy
- The Library staff provides reference help to queries by its patrons regarding library collection such as dictionaries, almanacs, directories, dictionaries, encyclopedia, etc. These materials can only be used inside the library.