Fujairah University shall establish a student club in each of its degree programs. Other clubs and organizations may be established as students demonstrate interest in specific co-curricular activities. Students who are interested in organizing a student club should, as a first step, talk to the Coordinator of Personal and Career Counseling, who has overall responsibility for student’s clubs and organizations.
Policies Governing Students Clubs & Organizations
The following rules apply to all student clubs and organizations, including alumni organizations:
- There must be a faculty or staff member willing to act as advisor to the club.
- Those wishing to establish a club must file the appropriate form with the Coordinator of the Center for Personal and Career Counseling and observe all rules associated with the clubs.
- Officers in the club must be in good academic standing (not on probation).
- All funds collected by the club to support their activities must be handled by an account in the UoF Finance Office.
- The club must cease to exist when UoF withdraws its support from the club for any reason.