Bachelor of Business Administration
At the College of Business Administration, we prepare students to play a leadership and strategic role in managing modern organizations with special reference to HR, Banking, and many general management domains. The College of Business Administration is well equipped with high-tech systems for course delivery, interactive activities, industry collaborations, and community services in UAE. The College has high profile Faculty members who are qualified from prestigious universities around the world. The Faculty members have modern exposure to writing case studies and using them in the classes for practical exposure for our graduates. Our graduates are working at various strategic levels in Government and Private Corporations. Our programs are fully recognized by the Ministry of Education, UAE, and International Accreditation bodies.
The College of Business is also a member of ACBSP for our Business programs
College of Business Administration, University of Fujairah is a Member of ACBSP.
The College of Business Administration seeks to educate students from diverse backgrounds and provide the fundamental skills, knowledge, and practice of business administration to become productive managers and leaders in their respective fields. Our programs help to develop practice-oriented specialists, innovative leaders, and knowledge experts to deliver in a dynamic and ever changing business environment.
- Develop practice-oriented approach to learning and cultivating the continuous improvement model based on inputs from diverse stakeholders.
- Create and develop intellectual contributions that help in addressing contemporary issues of the business community.
- Integrate curriculum initiatives with practical insights to advance management practices.
- Align curriculum with market demands and socio-economic factors incorporating flexible and innovative learning approaches.
- Enhance the reputation of undergraduate programs by improving quality and rankings.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Demonstrate a broad base of interdisciplinary and allied knowledge related to business concepts, theories, and principles to establish substantive depth in underlying principles of business strategies, problems, and solutions.
- Develop a range of skills including quantitative approaches, information technology, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills for varied business situations.
- Integrate relevant business and interdisciplinary theories, principles, and practices to solve business problems in a local and global business context.
- Utilize entrepreneurial skills to create innovative solutions in dynamic and complex business environments.
- Develop business management and teamwork capacities to demonstrate the ability to comprehend the challenges of a multi-cultural environment.
- Integrate a high degree of professionalism in evaluating social and ethical responsibility issues relevant to business and personal development