Job title: Coordinator – HR Department
• Main Responsibilities:
• Follow-up inventory of the needs of human resources in accordance with the standards and requirements set by the human resources management.
• Follow up the procedures for hiring, appointing, transferring and delegating employees.
• Determine the training needs in the agency and submit them to the HR department and follow up the implementation of training plans and programs in coordination with the concerned authorities.
• Follow-up to the implementation of the system and procedures for performance management of the staff.
• Supervising employee relations management processes, including vacations, transfers, promotions, retirement, bonuses, allowances, penalties, grievances, complaints, termination, etc.
• Setting up mechanisms for daily attendance and leave and supervise their implementation in accordance with the law of the Federal Human Resources Authority.
Qualification and Competencies:
• Minimum qualifications:
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor’s degree with 2-year work experience.
• The ability to communicate and solve problems
• Familiarity with all policies, procedures and regulations related to the field of work
• Leading change
• Empowering employees and developing their capabilities
• Strategic thinking
• Fluency in Arabic and English