Job Title: Manager of Consultative Center for Continuous Learning, Science and Technology
- Main Responsibilities:
- Preparing the strategic plan for training and continuous learning programs and supervising their implementation.
- Preparing marketing plans for the center’s programs.
- Establish principles and controls for management, direct operations, and define key performance indicators.
- Developing a plan to strengthen relationships with internal partners (NQA) to ensure the provision of services according to the best standards.
- Establish programs that enhance continuous learning, develop, train and motivate work teams to ensure the provision of services of the highest quality.
- Periodic follow-up of performance indicators and preparing reports of achievement ratios at the center and submitting them to the university director.
- Participate in preparing the center’s budget in coordination with the specialized units at the university.
- Qualification and Competencies:
- Minimum qualifications:
Master of Business Administration or equivalent in a similar discipline Or a Doctorate in Business Administration or equivalent in a similar discipline
Minimum 3 years in the field of continuous learning, science and technology
o The ability to communicate and solve problems
o Familiarity with all policies, procedures and regulations related to the field of work
o Leading change
o Empowering employees and developing their capabilities
o Strategic thinking