Assistant Professor/Associate Professor in Nursing
(Adult Health Nursing, Children and Adolescent Health Nursing, Maternal Health Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Critical Health Care, Clinical-Internship and related core courses of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
Summary of Function
Under the supervision of the Head of the Department of Nursing Program (DNP) delivers lectures and participates in all intervention programs of the DNP in its tactical, strategic, and operational management. Together with the Head, administers, assess, and develop department’s academic programs; delivers complementary quality academic support services in terms of instruction, research, publication, community engagement, institutional research and accreditation toward achieving the mission, program outcomes, and strategic objectives of the department.
Qualification and Experience
• Ph.D. degree in Nursing or its equivalent
• With Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Nursing and passed the licensure examination in nursing.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in the classroom and clinical teaching in a Higher Education Institution in the areas of Adult Health Nursing, Children and Adolescent Health Nursing, Maternal Health Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Critical Health Care, Clinical-Internship and related core courses of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
• Has adequate roles in leading in nursing education, supervising, mentoring, coordinating, and monitoring the performance of students in the simulation, and skills laboratories; and classroom and clinical practice.
• Experience in curriculum development, developing program specifications, self-study of academic programs, and preparing accreditation documents required by the local and international accreditation bodies.
• Published relevant researches in a refereed journal.
• Designed and delivered community engagement programs.
Selected applicants are hired on or before September 2020.