Job Title: Supervisor Student Recruitment
- Main Responsibilities:
- Preparing a proposal for the department’s strategic plan and contributing to its development, preparing and following up the implementation of the operational plans to ensure their balance with the department’s objectives
- Establish principles, controls to manage direct operations and improve productivity.
- Periodic follow-up of performance indicators and preparing reports of achievement percentages in the department and submitting them to the director of the department.
- Participate in preparing the department’s budget in coordination with the competent units in the entity.
- Receiving evaluation and sorting applications for admission to the university according to the criteria.
- Examining requests and completing the necessary administrative procedures.
- Follow-up procedures for new students related to admission processes and check their files
- Creating a database that includes all graduates to maintain constant communication with them.
- Qualification and Competencies:
- Minimum qualifications:
Master of Business Administration or equivalent in a similar discipline
Minimum 3 years Master degree in the same field
Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of experience in the same field
o Strategic thinking
o Leading change
o Familiarity with all policies, procedures and regulations related to the field of work
o Skills of preparing work guides, developing data and developing plans
o Fluency in Arabic and English